In honour of it being Father's Day on the 17th of June, we thought we would start a new little feature. Fatherhood Friday. This week is our Quotes edition. Take a look.Read More
We recently came across this post by Wit & Delight about what being a perfect mom looks like. We especially loved this description by mom of 2, Karri.
“The perfect mom realizes there is no perfect. She doesn’t compare herself to other moms, she just tries to connect. She loves herself, and her kids. She knows that each day is a new opportunity to do different, better or more of the same.” — Karri, mom to Sofie and Iris
Read all of the descriptions on Wit & Delight.
Top image found here.
Motherhood Monday Links is a weekly roundup of our favourite articles, quotes and encouragements for moms (and dads) from around the web to start your week off well.Read More
In honour of it being Father's Day on the 17th of June, we thought we would start a new little feature. Fatherhood Friday. This week is our Father's Day Gift Guide edition. Take a look.
“Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventures, story-tellers, and singers of songs.”
– Pam Brown
1. Fun socks for the fun dad - Feat. Sock Co.
2. Old Skool Vans for the cool dad - Superbalist
3. A bow tie for the dapper dad - My Bro Tie
4. Face + hair oil for the bearded dad - Wass Skin
5. Daddy, Stop Talking by Adam Carolla for the bookish dad - Amazon
6. A handcrafted watch for the punctual dad - Bettel
7. A bluetooth speaker for the techy dad - Takealot
8. A french press for the coffee-loving dad - Yuppiechef
9. A tote bag for the travel-loving dad - Country Road
10. Joggers for the couch potato dad - Superbalist
We hope you found some fun gift inspiration to celebrate all the amazing dads + father figures in your life this Father's Day. Happy shopping!
We are SO thankful for all these rainy days in Cape Town! But we understand that rainy days can be frustrating for parents when they have bored kiddos running around + stuck inside so we've compiled a list of 10 things to do with your littles when the skies are grey. Take a look.
Stay warm + have fun!