Rub-a-dub-dub! Here's how to get your kids to love the tub!
We believe that bath time should be fun and easy for both mommy and kiddos. So we have compiled a few of our favourite tips on making bath time fun again.
- Temperature, temperature, temperature! Make sure that the bath is at a comfortable temperature for your kiddo.
- Add toys. This is obvious but having special bath time only toys can help your little one look forward to bath time instead of dreading it.
- Use no more tears shampoo and soap. One of the biggest reasons bath time can go down hill is when soap gets in your kiddo's eyes.
- Make a bath time playlist. Having fun music in the background adds to the entertainment factor.
- Test different times of the day. Your kids might prefer a daytime bath to one just before bed. Explore what works best for them.
- Try these fun DIYs. Like play-dough soap and edible glow in the dark water.
- Take it outside the bathroom. Try a sink bath if your kiddo is smaller or an outdoor tub bath. A change of scenery can do wonders.
- Add essential oils. They'll calm your kiddo down just in time for bed.
- Have themed bath time. Have theme specific toys - like dinosaur day where you have special dinosaur toys or fairy princess day where you add glitter soap to the water.
- Use a special bath towel. This will make getting out less traumatic because your little ones will have their favourite towel to look forward to.
Here's to a fun bath time for your kiddo today!