School's out for Spring holidays so we have created a guide of all the fun places to go and things to see around Cape Town for your kiddos to enjoy.
- Spend the day having a picnic at Green Point Park.
- Look at the new exhibit at the Aquarium.
- Decorate ceramics at the Clay Cafe in Hout Bay.
- Watch the Gruffalo Play at the Cape Town Fringe Festival.
- Ice skate at Grand West.
- Hunt for semiprecious stones at the Scratch Patch.
- Rent a Vitality bike and cycle the along the Sea Point promenade.
- Learn more about the world we live in at the Science Centre.
- Get a library card and spend a morning reading books at the Cape Town Central Library.
- Feed the squirrels at the Company's Garden.
- Swim at the Sea Point pools.
- Explore rock pools at Fish Hoek Beach.
- Go Cave Golfing at the Waterfront.
- Become a mini chef at the Table Bay Hotel.
We hope that you and your kiddos have an incredible holiday together around Cape Town.
Image originally from here.