As a mama-to-be it can be a tricky and confusing time preparing for the arrival of your baby. That's why we decided to put together this list of nappy bag essentials and some of our favourite places to get them both locally and internationally.
- Nappy bag. We love the Seaport Stitches bag (pictured above) as well as the range of Mally baby bags.
- Changing mat. The Mally leather trimmed one and monochrome Bella Mia Baby one are perfect.
- Cloth nappies. Our favourites are from Snugglybum.
- Disposable nappies. Pack a few Pampers.
- Baby wipes. We really like these Baby Soft wipes.
- Hand sanitiser. Try this one or this one.
- Nappy disposal bags. Clicks has these great ones.
- Bottle (and formula/breast milk). We like the Yoomi and Tommee Tippee bottles.
- Snacks. Get these Fresh Squeezed pouches to store homemade baby food.
- Burp cloth. We suggest using the Baby Sense range.
- Baby toys. We adore Sophie the Giraffe.
- Extra baby clothes. Take a look at these two Woolies and Ackermans babygrows.
- Baby bum balm. We think the Oh Lief natural olive bum balm is great!
- First aid kit. Here's a simple one.
- Sunscreen. Oh Lief make this great one.
- Blanket. This cross blanket is beautiful!
- Dummy. The Tommee Tippee and Avent dummies are great,
If you think we've missed anything or you'd like to add something to our list, please comment below.