Everyone knows how healthy and important it is to drink water. That doesn't mean it is easy to get your kids excited to drink it though. Here are a few helpful tips to make water-drinking just a tad more fun:
- Use fun straws or bottles. What kid doesn't want to drink out of something that looks fun? Look at this one and this one!
- Decorate with pretty ice cubes. If the water looks pretty, they'll be more excited to drink it. Try this fun glitter ice cube recipe.
- Infuse it with fruit. Add some fun flavours. Here is a handy guide to which fruity flavours go well together.
- Make water the only option. Don't stock up on fruit juices and soda. If it isn't there, they won't drink it.
- Drink it yourself. Practice what you preach. If your kids see you drinking water, they'll follow your lead.