It is finally getting cooler in the Mother City so what better way is there to celebrate than to do some autumnal Cape Town activities. Check out our list below:
- Watch The Tale of Peter Rabbit at the Artscape.
- Take a walk in the Company's Garden, feed the squirrels and then have a hot chocolate at the Company's Garden Restaurant.
- Learn about the ancient African dinosaurs at the Iziko Museum.
- Watch Beauty and the Beast in IMAX 3D. It is showing from 13 April 2017.
- Visit the children's section at the Cape Town Central Library.
Have a spectacular Autumn and a lovely Easter break.
Top image from Zara.