We believe that all types of bodies are beautiful and that #MomBods should be celebrated. Moms want their kiddos to be fit and healthy but those little ones learn those healthy habits from their moms. That’s why we think it is important for you mommas out there to be fit and healthy too. Here’s our list of our favourite exercise/active activities in Cape Town.
- Crew Side Fitness - a bootcamp-style workout on the Promenade.
- Barre Body - a ballet fitness class.
- Cycle on the Sea Point Promenade. Read Jo's tips for cycling with kids.
- Walk or run a Park Run near you.
- Stroll with your stroller on the Promenade.
- Walk the Pipe Track. This could be a quick walk or a long hike.
- Hike to Wally’s Cave.
- Jog the Muizenberg catwalk.
- Go for a beach walk with the dogs.
- Swim in Dalebrook tidal pool (this one’s for summer!)
Have any other fun suggestions? Let us know.
Top image from Cup of Jo.