Travelling with kiddos can be an ordeal, especially if you're flying or taking a long road trip. Here are our recommended travel activities to pack to make things easier.
1. Stickers! This is fun to use on the back of the seat inflight or in a sticker book in the car.
2. Travel size playdough. This entertains kids of all ages. Just be sure to pack placemats to keep the messiness to a minimum.
3. iPad with predownloaded kid's shows. Remember to pack headphones too so you don't disturb other travellers.
4. Travel size activity bags. We like the ones from Jabulani Afrika.
5. Colouring book and crayons. This offers hours of entertainment.
6. Storybooks. Pack as many as you can fit in your carry on bag. They're a lifesaver.
7. Small Lego kit. We suggest that you buy a special new one that your child can make for the first time while travelling.
Those are just a few suggestions. Let us know if you have any other handy activities to keep your kiddos busy while travelling.
Top image found here.