Parenting is difficult. Finding good parenting books in the masses available to you may be even more difficult. That's why we've compiled a few of our favourite informative (and fun!) parenting books for you parents to read. Take a look.
1. Bringing Up Bébé by Pamela Druckerman.
2. Baby Sense by Ann Richardson and Megan Foure
3. How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
4. How Do You Tuck in a Superhero? by Rachel Balducci
5. The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell
6. Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids by Laura Markham
7. Bringing Up Boys by James C. Dobson
8. Bringing Up Girls by James C. Dobson
9. The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp
10. How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm by Mei-Ling Hopgood
Top image by The Glitter Guide.